What is the correct feeding and drinking regimen for 45-day broiler chickens? A broiler is any chicken that is bred and raised specifically for meat production. In this video, our veterinarian Doc Jun answers a question from one of our subscribers. It includes guidelines for the correct feeding and drinking regimen for 45-day broilers: the type of food to start off the chicks, the method to transition to another type of food (broiler finisher) and other best practices to ensure that your broilers eat well and grow better. Being bred for meat, broiler weight is crucial and helping them eat better and gain weight will affect the bottom line for your broiler farm. For more efficient feed conversion, consider using Zyphyll – a water-soluble powder supplement that contains enzymes, amino acids, vitamins, electrolytes and probiotics.
Zyphyll is a registered product with the Bureau of Animal Industry and is currently being used by poultry contract growers. Its benefits are;
• Faster growth and more efficient feed conversion ratio
• Enhances recovery of convalescing animals after disease outbreak
• Assists digestion and assimilation of feeds especially under stress conditions
• Aids restoration of body fluids in dehydrated animals under severe stress
• Improved yellow coloring of broiler shank and skin
More information on Zyphyll: Zyphyll – Teknovet (tekno-vet.com)
For Zyphyll orders:
• PM our FB page https://www.facebook.com/teknovet2005
• Email us at email@example.com
• Shop our online store: Tindahan ni Doc Jun – Teknovet (tekno-vet.com)
Ano ang ibig sabihin ng Feed Conversion Ratio (FCR)? Paano nagkakaiba ang FCR sa broilers at layers? Sasagutin ni Doc Jun ang mga tanong na ito at magbibigay din sya ng ilang mga “rule of thumb” sa pagpapakain ng broilers at layers. Magbibigay din sya ng advice kung saan puwedeng magtanong tungkol sa mga kaganapan sa inyong lokalidad na makaka-apekto sa inyong mga alagang manok.
Check out more videos on our Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/TechnologicalVenturesInc
Message us on Facebook: https://m.me/teknovet2005